Sunday, August 14, 2005 - Bangladesh Telecom

Sony Ericsson P910

Overview:

P910 Mobile phone, PDA and digital camera – with video. Writing e-mail on a mobile device has never been easier. P910a has a fully featured keyboard on the back of the flip for easy text input. And what about taking pictures and sending them to your friend’s mobile phone or e-mail – this is easy too. Press the camera button, tap the send button on the P910i touchscreen, choose a contact and your picture or video clip is on its way.
P910 has the most impressive combination of mobile phone, PDA, camera and entertainment features you will find anywhere. One device. Every possibility.

Really, I like this one very much.




3 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, Blogger Online marketing for small businesses said...

Good blog. I take my hat off to you. You’ve put lots of thought in here. If you are interested, go see my music related site. It’s still growing but you may still find something of interest. There is, of course, a reciprocal link scheme. You might like to exchange?

Kerry

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Online marketing for small businesses said...

You have obviously put lots of work into this blog. it's obvious that I need to put in more effort on my own site. If you are interested, go see my mp4 related site. Maybe you could leave a comment for me there? Or even post your link. It helps to know that people are visiting once in a while :)

Kerry

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger mp3 fun said...

Hi, KiShOrE,
Good blog. You’ve put lots of thought in here. It looks like we have an interest in common. If you are interested, go see my mp4 related site. It’s totally focussed on the Zen Micro at the moment and is still growing. You may still find something of interest. Feel free to post a link to your site on my links pages.

Kerry

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home